At Gallery Hoteles, the welfare and safety of our clients continues to be our biggest priority. That is why we have created a contingency plan and a Safety Committee to focus on minimising the risks and maximising the assistance offered to our clients, suppliers and staff in these complicated times.
We have stepped up the intensity and frequency of the cleaning and disinfection protocols in the hotel rooms and communal and staff areas, as well as established health checks for our employees and in the spaces of our hotels to ensure the safety of our clients at all times.
We are committed to modifying our action plan depending on how circumstances evolve, aiming for complete effectiveness and safety.
We would like to express our full support to all those affected by COVID-19 and their families and show our gratitude for the extraordinary work of medical teams, as well as civil society in general. A special mention and thanks must be given to all of the staff at Gallery Hoteles for their collaboration, understanding and efforts which have in many cases been over and above professional expectations, demonstrating once again their worth as a team and as people.
- Disinfection of all of our facilities before opening and application of new cleaning protocols.
- Special prevention and maintenance plan for air-conditioning systems, refrigeration and water circuits.
- Limited capacity in communal areas and lifts subject to prevailing regulations.
- Information posters and signs to promote hygiene measures.
- Specific training on hygiene and safety regarding COVID-19 for our employees.
- Provision of approved PPE for all workers, in line with the WHO, the Ministry for Health and specific risk assessments.
- Room cleaning protocol paying particular attention to items which are frequently handled and minimising decorative or paper items.
- Alcohol gel dispensers in communal areas and rooms and a courtesy protection kit for our clients comprising of disinfectant hand gel and mask.
- Pre-check in online in hotels wherever already possible, in order to avoid having to wait on arrival at the hotel.
- Gym access with prior booking.
- Adaptation and reorganisation of F&B service and restaurant menus available online.
- Use of masks in communal areas and when leaving the hotel is recommended.
- Handwashing and physical distancing are the most effective measures for preventing the spread of germs and avoiding COVID-19 infections.
To learn more about the measures adopted, please click here